We hope you’re as excited about tomorrow’s Junior and Youth Dragons Christmas Party as we are! We have a fun filled event lined up for you and hope you all enjoy the party.
Here’s a couple of important reminders:
• The event begins at 11:30am at the Centenary Club and will finish at 2pm.
• Please remember to bring your child and adult ticket with you. These will be checked on arrival.
• On arrival, each child will be given a raffle ticket that can be exchanged for their free party food box.
• The Centenary Club bar will be open throughout the event and bacon and sausage baps will also be available to purchase.
• Tickets can be purchased for a raffle draw, with the first prize being a chance for your child to be mascot at a future home game.
• A small merchandise stall will be open throughout the event. A great chance to purchase some stocking fillers!
• Children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the event.
Finally, here’s our expected itinerary for the event but please note that these times are subject to change!
11:30am – Doors open and party begins!
Midday – Food station opens. Please take your child’s raffle ticket to the food station where it will be exchanged for a free party food box.
12:30pm – Question and Answer session with members of the Wrexham FC Squad. Our prize raffle will also be drawn.
1pm – Party games led by our event DJ.
2pm – Party ends.
We look forward to seeing you and your children tomorrow!