An opportunity has arisen for someone with the skills and commitment necessary to join our growing team at Wrexham AFC. Please view the job description below, and, if you think you have what it takes, contact us as soon as you can. If it;s not suitable for yourself, consider anyone you know with the right skills and let them know about the opportunity - your referral could be the one that secures the right team member to help move our club forwards
Accounts and Office Administrator Vacancy - Wrexham AFC Ltd.
Established in 1864, Wrexham Football Club is an iconic brand which has brought the Welsh town to national and international acclaim. As the only fully professional football club in North Wales, Wrexham Football Club is blessed with a significant and passionate fan base and yet has the opportunity to grow and expand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to be an integral part of the future growth of Wrexham Football Club. The role will be responsible for the processing of all transactions via our accounting system and ensuring that all internal financial control systems are adhered to. The role is 30hrs per week which can be organized in a family friendly manner with the opportunity for additional matchday hours by separate agreement.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the experience & capability to:
- Manage systems and processes in an organised and efficient manner
- Produce financial reports on behalf of the business
- Manage timely collection and payments of invoices
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your principal duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring all invoices are raised for commercial activity, football and other income
- Verifying invoices to purchase orders and making payments
- Processing bank transfers and daily reconciliation of account statement
- Assisting club accountant with preparation of payroll for all employees
- Banking of all cash / cheques received
- Manage office sundry supplies budget, maintains stock levels and drive for efficient spending for all sundry items
Skills & Experience:
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- IT literate and have experience with Sage Accounts, Sage Payroll and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task, work to strict deadlines and prioritise work load to deliver expectations
- Whilst not essential, Welsh language skills would be advantageous
- Basic IT skills to present financial information to non finance users
- Attention to detail and the ability to think clearly and analytically
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
- Problem identification and solving, and understanding the impact that solutions have on other parts of the business
- Teamworker who supports others in the team
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant and high profile industry and attracts a competitive remuneration package for the successful applicant.
(please mark as Accounts & Office Administrator vacancy)
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd January, 2017
For more specific information on this opportunity, or if you have any queries in relation to your application please contact LGT Recruitment via 01244 555090.